Dirty Dawg Crochet

Crochet Pattern and Links

Friday, March 17, 2006

What I'm workin On


Right now I have been workin on a granny square afghan.

I've been slow on this one folks. Been workin on it for about 2 months.
I have been just pokin at this one and have about 15 more squares to crochet until I can sew it together. (YaY)

I'm thinkin bout what I'm gonna crochet next.
Theres a great summer poncho I want to do.
I so love ponchos!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
'Hook' it up!

Oh...Happy St. Patricks Day Everyone!!!!!


3 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Anonymous xlisa said...

Happy Belated St Patty's Day to U 2!

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for another informative web site. The place else may I get
that type of info written in such an ideal approach?
I have a venture that I am just now working on, and
I've been on the glance out for such info.

Here is my site ... advance america online
my web site: read this

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've
found It positively helpful and it has helped me
out loads. I hope to give a contribution & aid other customers like
its helped me. Good job.

Look at my web-site - interesting web site
my website :: best cash advance sites

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Home


Google



Blog contents © Dirty Dawg Inc 2004-2006 Playful


Creative Commons License

Banner Provided by BeyondMissing.com